Thursday, March 15, 2012

Dinnertime Yoga

Pose Of The Spatula: Lie on the couch, considering that none of your kids will eat green beans.

The What Kind of Mother Are You: When they say, "What's the green thing in the cheese sauce?" say innocently, "What green thing?"

Trikanasana or Triangle Pose: Cut the crusts off white bread, slather on peanut butter, weave broccoli into the conversation.

Pigeon: Coo. Coo. Cooo. The brownies are made with blackbeansandzucchini. Say it real fast and it sounds like "expensive single origin Dutch-processed cocoa, Mommy loves you so much."

Corpse Pose: Fish nuggets.

Pose Of The Non-Stick Pan: Slide easily to the floor, like the fried eggs that everyone said they wanted for breakfast but after you made them, nobody wanted.

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm.

    You make me smile.

    I have often been seen in the frying pan pose...more often than I'd like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this post! Especially since I'm a big yoga fan (and a mother of children who, long ago, wouldn't eat broccoli either). Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Love the poses. I used to stand on my head to get my kids to veggies. Of course, now that I am a grandmother I don't sweat it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. However you are here on this page because you may be searching for yoga instruction or searching for help with your stress relief, pain, anxiety or unhappiness. Or maybe the title perked your interest? So why not keep reading? Maybe you will learn something about you never knew before. I could go into yoga history here, but that's a whole other page, for now just read on to learn the basics or foundation every aspiring yoga student should be aware of.

    fibroplex side effects

    ReplyDelete