Thursday, February 21, 2013

Knuckle Dragger


Blurb's my uncle


I'm 2.8 percent Neanderthal, higher than average, according to the personal genome site 23 and me. That explains my cragulous brow ridge. On my mother's side, my ancestors were some of the first animal-skin-clad people in Europe. The Me, Grug You, Ug family which explains why I have a lower than average non verbal IQ.

I'm a knuckle-dragging dumbass, and I come from a long line of knuckle-dragging dumbasses and who were just smart enough to reproduce before we tripped on a mammoth tusk and fell into a ice crevasse. (Although I am also lower than average on Learning from Past Mistakes.)


2 comments:

  1. I love following you.

    How you say SO MUCH in such a small space, amazes me.

    I truly love it. Relating in two paragraphs or less: you are da bomb, Ms. Bastos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to know that it's not your fault and that you can blame it on your genes.

    ReplyDelete