Tuesday, May 20, 2014

A List of The Things The Dog Has Eaten




1) Kibble. 

2) A boutique pet store chew toy in the shape of a bagel. 

3) A boutique pet store chew toy in the shape of a walrus. 

4) Shepherd's pie my mom made.

5) The left cuff of my vintage 1950s cardigan. I had to pull embroidery floss out of the dog's butt. It was either that or pay a hefty fee to have the vet pull embroidery floss out of the dog's butt.

6) Lord Business' Evil Lair Legos. (Good girl, Sugar! I freakin' hate those things. Here, have the Green Ninja mini-fig.)

7) All the hair off the American Girl doll, Nell. Now my distraught daughter (Mommy! My doll's bald!) has stopped begging me to take her to New York to the American Girl shop at FAO Schwartz.  That's a relief.

8) My Husb's collection of small allen wrenches that he uses to fix bikes on the weekends instead of mulching and refinishing the deck like I ask him to do. Okay, Sugar didn't eat them she just gnawed the handles off rendering them useless.

 I've been trying to do that for years.